The Paradox Evo 192 is a security product and requires a valid security license for your state to install and configure.
When installing your Paradox Evo 192 using one of the graphical LCDs rather than a standard keypad with hard buttons some of the steps are slightly different. Use the following guide in place of the first step of the wizard when integrating your systems.
To add Paradox Evo to Nero please follow the process below.
1. In NERO web UI, go to DEVICES > Add Device
2. In Step 1: Select Your Device page, select Alarms > Paradox EVO Integration
3. At this point you will need to set configuration on the Alarm Panel, please follow instruction below.
Before integrating the Paradox Evo 192 system into your Nero, the alarm panel needs to be properly configured with the appropriate modules installed.
- With the alarm panel AC adapter and battery disconnected, connect the PRT3 to the bus.
- Power on the panel by connecting the battery and then the AC adapter.
- Connect the COM end of the integration cable to the PRT3 and the USB end to the Nero USB port.
Once your unit is physically prepared, perform the following steps from the keypad.
- Enter the installer mode by pressing Menu, then Advanced, then Installer Programming, enter the 6 digit installer code, then press System Programming.
- Enter section  to perform a module scan to ensure the PRT3 is enrolled correctly. Correct any issues that come up.
- Enter section  and activate option 7 (transmit zone status) and option 8 (sets serial baud rate to 57600). Activated switches show in white text and a green triangle. Deactivated switches show as blue without the green triangle.
- Enter section  and then enter the 8 character serial number of your PRT3 unit.
- Enter section  and activate option 1 (activate the serial port), options 2 and 3 (combined sets the baud rate to 57600), and option 4 (enables home automation integration).
- Return to the main menu by pressing Exit in the top right and then back twice. Do not press clear as it will reset all options to off.
- If you or your installer has already labelled your zones and areas, enter section  to broadcast the settings to all modules on the bus. Enter  in the serial number entry (don't worry about the other zeros, they won't disappear but you must end there the first two to activate the next button) and then press next and then press Start. Ignore the additional 0s that show on the serial number entry, after the first two are entered you can begin the transmission.
Your Paradox Evo 192 is now ready to complete the integration steps. Click Next to continue configuring the system.
4. In NERO UI, you now should be at Step 2: Pair Your Device page. Click Install to download the Alarm plugin. Once the status bar on the top of the screen is clear, click Next.
5. The system will now take you to Serial Port Configuration page. Please refer to screenshots below.
Ensure that the Paradox EVO Alarm Panel Plugin has been installed in the Apps section.
Configure the Serial Port Configuration
Select the APPS tab, then DEVELOP APPS
Select SERIAL PORT CONFIGURATION
Change the Baud to 57600 and the used by device as Paradox Security Alarm [Paradox]
Once the status bar is clear reload the Dashboard. Environexus will now read configuration data from the Alarm Panel, such as the number of Areas, Zones and Users. All Alarm Panel Zones will appear in the “no room” area of the dashboard. You can Assign the Alarm Panel's Zones to Rooms within Environexus.