The Paradox Evo 192 is a security product and requires a valid security license for your state to install and configure.
As a security measure, you will be unable to arm and disarm without a pin code. You will need to complete this function by click on the spanner of the device that the Paradox plugin created and entering the pin code before selecting the function
If you see an error "ParadoxAlarmPanel: PIN is not numeric" you will need to activate the remote arm function.
- Click on the arrow of the Paradox Security EVO device
- Click on advanced
- Select the variables tab
- Locate the enableRemoteArm variable
- Click edit next to the entry box
- Enter text disarm in the dialogue that appears, replacing what is already there
- Click save on the dialogue
- Reload the engine