- First step is to create a Scene. Go to Scenes > Add Scene
- Set a trigger for the Sonos to start. The type of trigger can be a device, or schedule, or manual. In this example we use manual trigger. Click Next Step. Click Next Step until you at Step 3: Finish the Scene.
- Choose Advanced Editor
- Click 'Add Action' button
- In the first drop down menu, choose your Sonos
- In the second drop down menu, choose PlayURI
- Choose the volume level (0-100)
- Click Add. Click Done
URI Reference can be obtain from Devices > (Your Speaker) > Settings > Help. The text in the PlayURI column is what you need to use in your scene, exactly as shown in this table.
- Name the scene and click Finish.
You will now see the new scene you just created in the scene list and you are able to trigger the scene from the list or via the trigger mechanism you selected in step 2.