If you cannot connect your Nero Controller to your network using an Ethernet cable, you can connect it using WiFi instead. Ensure that you have a good quality WiFi router for optimal performance and stability.
You must connect to your gateway using Ethernet in order to join it to a WiFi network. Do you try to perform this using the built-in wireless network as it will not be able to complete.
- Select the Settings tab, then Net & WiFi
- Select Through a WiFi Access Point from the list of options.
- Select Scan & connect to a WiFi access point.
- Allow your Nero Controller to scan for available WiFi networks.
- Enter the password for the chosen Wi-Fi network and select Pick.
- Wait 5 seconds then disconnect the network cable from the unit. After 2 minutes, power cycle the unit. If the unit can’t connect to your Wi-Fi Access point, first power cycle your AP, then power cycle the unit again.