If you cannot connect your NEXUS-NERO to your network using an Ethernet cable, you can connect it using Wi-Fi
NOTE: It is always recommended to hardwire where possible
- Select the SETTINGS tab, then NET & WIFI
- Select THROUGH A WIFI ACCESS POINT
- Select SCAN AND CONNECT TO A WIFI NETWORK
- Allow the NEXUS-NERO Controller to scan for available Wi-Fi Network.
- Enter the password for the chosen Wi-Fi network and select PICK
- Wait 5 seconds then disconnect the network cable from the unit. After 2 minutes, power cycle the unit. If the unit can’t connect to your Wi-Fi Access point, first power cycle your AP, then power cycle the unit again.