If you have a device that is unable to pair to your Nero controller it may need to be reset first. This process can be used to reset any Z-Wave compliant device, regardless of what mesh it may have previously been linked to.
The removal process varies for each device, so please ensure you read the correct instructions to remove your device successfully.
- To exclude a device, click on DEVICES and ADD DEVICE
- You will be prompted to SELECT YOUR DEVICE
- Click on NEXT until the NERO Controller enters include mode and then click RETRY
- The NEXUS-NERO will go into exclude mode
NOTE: Scroll to the top of the page to check the status of the NEXUS-NERO, you should see the below message:
- Once the status bar prompts to remove the device, follow the device instruction to put the device into sync mode
- The status bar will give you the verification when the device has been removed.
- You will now be able to include the device again