If you have a device that is unable to pair to your Nero controller it may need to be reset first. This process can be used to reset any Z-Wave compliant device, regardless of what mesh it may have previously been linked to.
The removal process varies for each device, so please ensure you read the correct instructions to remove your device successfully.
- To exclude a device, click on Devices and Add Device
- You will be prompted to Select Your Device. You can select Other NEXUS device for non-Nero devices that need to be reset.
- Click on Next until the NERO Controller enters include mode and then click Retry
- Your gateway will switch from add mode to remove mode. You can tell this has changed by the message in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Once the status bar prompts to remove the device, follow the steps in your device manual to reset the device. This process is usually the same or similar to the inclusion process.
- The status bar will give you a verification message when the device has been discovered and reset.
- You will now be able to include the device again