House Modes allow you to quickly and easily automate multiple functions into one simple button press. For example, when you are Away, your NERO Gateway will automatically lock your door, arm the Alarm and turn off the lights. Click any of the 'Default' buttons and start customizing your 'House Modes'. You can alternate between modes using the Environexus Pro or My Nero Apps.
- Home is for when you’re home and awake
- Away is when you’re at work or out
- Night is used for late night (after bedtime)
- Vacation is when you're gone for many days
- To configure your present select DASHBOARD, then the arrow beside MY MODES
- Under the Mode the you wish to customize, move the slider from DEFAULT to CUSTOM,
- Chose the sensors to arm – select the state (armed/disarmed) of each sensor for the selected mode.
- What to do if an armed sensor trips – select if you wish the camera to record when the specified sensors are tripped
- Who should be notified? – Select YES for the users to be notified when the sensors are tripped. You can also add new users by selecting ADD USER
- What to do when this mode is selected? – Here you can change the status of each device that is connected to the system for the specified mode.
- How much time to wait before changing mode? – Here you can set some delays between home modes changing:
- Wait X seconds before changing from home to nay other mode
- Wait X seconds before reporting a motion, window tripped
If you have set up GeoFencing on your My NERO App you can have the set the Home Modes based on the below settings:
- Set house mode to HOME when at least one user is at home
- Set house mode to AWAY when nobody is at home
NOTE: You must allow My NERO to access your location on your phone to use this feature