- Select Door Locks, then Nero-Lock
- Follow supplied instructions in the Installation Manual before pairing Touchscreen Deadbolt Lock.
- Setup Master PIN:
- Touch the screen with the back of your hand or fingers to activate.
- Enter the 8-digit default Master PIN code (12345678).
- Press #(pound) key.
- Enter 1.
- Press #(pound) key again.
- Enter new 4-8 digit Master PIN code.
- Press #(pound) again.
//these instructions are as wizard – please make sure that these are correct
Registration of your Master PIN is complete.
Now that you have set up the Master PIN you can use it to paur the doorlock to your Gateway. Click next to continue
To begin the pairing process, cover the keypad with the palm of your hand.
1) Enter the MASTER PIN you created.
2) Press the # (pound) key.
3) Press the 7 key.
4) Press the # (pound) key again.
5) Press the 1 key.
6)Press the # (pound) key one last time.
Your Touchscreen Deadbolt will automatically pair with your controller.