Most momentary (bell press) switches available have a very lower maximum rating of 50mA or below. The inputs on Nero devices are not connected to the load at all and will not exceed 1mA in normal use making them compatible with most mechs on the market.
Articles in this section
- Upgrading NEXUS OS to NERO OS
- What switch mechanism should I use?
- What is the warranty on Environexus products?
- Can I integrate Google Home, Amazon Echo, or Apple HomeKit to Nero?
- Can I use momentary (bell press) inputs with Nero?
- Sales enquiry / Where to buy Environexus products
- Will the NEXUS series of devices work with NERO?
- Remove/Reset Environexus devices
- Whats the difference between the NERO-RELAY and NERO-DRY?
- Does NEXUS-NERO Support Multiple USB Connections?