All Environexus in-wall devices provide manual control in addition to their wireless automation functionality. All devices are compatible with momentary switch mechanisms and most are also compatible with toggle switch mechanisms, though generally with limited functionality.
We recommend always using momentary non-latching switches for all devices on your system.
Clipsal & PDL Mechanisms
Clipsal produces several ranges of switch plates that use different switch mechanisms. The recommended momentary mechanisms are listed below, their toggle counterparts are also compatible for simple on/off switching.
- Standard series switch plates: 30PBBP
- Saturn and Saturn Zen series switch plates: 60PBBP
- Clipsal Iconic series switch plates: 40MBPRL or 41EPBM
- PDL Iconic series switch places: PDL381M10PML or PDL356PBSS
HPM & Legrand Mechanisms
HPM has a relatively limited range of momentary switch mechanisms.
- HPM plates: NL770 or 870MWE
- Legrand Excel Life plates: EM800SLAVE (Remote terminal on mech to input on Nero device)
- Legrand Arteor plates: AR450S (Remote terminal on mech to input on Nero device)
Using the ZETR flush mount system? We recommend the Arteor AR450S switch mech for optimal performance and matching style.
Hager has two ranges of momentary mechanisms, standard versions and ELV versions. The ELV versions are only compatible with Nero devices when powered with 24V DC.