Airtopia is a premium plugin, to purchase a copy please visit the Plugin Store.
Install the Plugin
Plugins must be installed using the web UI, the app can not be used.
Once you have purchased the Airtopia plugin you will be provided with a ZIP file that contains the plugin and documentation.
- Unzip the file to a local folder on your computer.
- In your gateway, navigate to Apps then Develop Apps and select Luup Files.
- Click the upload button and then select the 3 plugin files:
- Ensure that all files show a green Done button before leaving this page.
Create a Device
Once the plugin is installed you will need to create a device for each of your Airtopia units. If you have more than one unit simply follow these steps for each one.
We recommend that you set a static IP address for your Airtopia controller to avoid communications being blocked by a network change.
- Ensure your Airtopia device is online and working correctly over the local network.
- In your gateway, navigate to Apps then Develop Apps and select Create Device.
- Fill out the form with the below information (leave other fields blank):
- Device type: urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:HVAC_ZoneThermostat:1
- Description: Enter the name of your unit, this must be unique
- Upnp Device Filename*: D_HVAC_ThermostatAirtopia.xml
- Upnp Implementation Filename: I_HVAC_ThermostatAirtopia.xml
- IP Address: The local IP address of the unit (e.g., 10.0.0.51)
- Room: Select a room for the new device to be assigned to.
- Click on Create Device and wait a few minutes for the plugin and unit to communicate.
- Navigate to your Devices page and refresh the browser.
Reload the engine
If the device doesn't appear or hasn't populated correctly you will need to reload the gateway engine. This is simple to do via the Web UI:
- Navigate to Settings then Z-Wave Settings and select the Advanced Tab. Click Go next to the entry Reload Engine.
- Allow the gateway about 30 seconds to reload the engine, longer if you have a very large system. Then go to the Devices page and confirm your device has properly appeared.