Your Logitech Harmony remote can be connected to your Nero smart home gateway easily, allowing you to trigger scenes on your Nero based on Harmony actions or trigger Harmony actions from Nero.
Set up your Harmony hub using the Harmony app before linking it with your Nero system. Ensure that all actions are working as expected before connecting to make troubleshooting easier.
The Harmony plugin is developed by a community contributor. Environexus will provide support where possible but can not guarantee fixes or changes to the plugin.
Installing the plugin
- Go to Apps > Install Apps and search for the Harmony plugin. Select Details to go to the installation page.
- Click install and wait for the installation to finish completely. This can take up to a few minutes. Do not leave the page or reload the browser until the install dialogue confirms the installation has finished.
- Once the install has finished go back to the Devices page and go to the Device Page for the new Harmony widget that was added. Select Settings at the top and enter the IP address of your Harmony hub. You may need to assign a static IP reservation in your router to ensure this does not change.
- Select the Activities tab and set up each of your Harmony activities so they have a corresponding button in Nero. You can setup as many or as few of the Harmony activities as you please. These appear as buttons on the Harmony widget.
- If you want to be able to send commands to individual devices as well, go to the Devices tab and select each you want to be able to control and click Save. New widgets will be created for each one to allow you to create buttons for those controls.
- To set up buttons for the device, return to the Devices page and then go to the Device Page for your new widget and set up in Settings the same way you did for activities.