Accounts, Installer, and Billing are not used for partners and can be ignored.
The portal dashboard shows you a list of your recently created end-user accounts and allows you to create new accounts for new gateways.
Your Accounts gives you quick access to the user interface (UI) of your latest gateways you have recently added to your account as well as the information on those accounts.
The devices tab gives you information about devices you manage and allows you to connect to the web UI remotely.
- Search Devices
- This will allow you to search for a gateway using either the serial number or the MAC address of the unit. The search results provide a quick link to the gateway details page and the account information page.
- Device Information
- If you know the serial number of the gateway you want to access then this will load the details immediately without first needing to perform a search. You can't query by MAC address on the Device Information page.
- Firmware & Search By Attribute Value are not available for partners.
The Users tab allows you to find users based on their email address or phone number easily.
- Search for your user accounts by email address or phone number that belong to your partner account. Search results will only return accounts that are already associated with your account.
- Email is a required account field whereas phone number is optional so is not populated for all accounts.
- This tab shows you the details of the account you have looked up. If you haven't searched an account the details tab will default to showing your current partner account.