The Reactor plugin is developed by a community contributor. Environexus will provide support where possible but can not guarantee fixes or changes to the plugin.
Reactor allows complex logic structures within Nero for all kinds of custom use cases. For example, with Reactor it is possible to create an automation that only runs if it is between sunrise and sunset, the air conditioner is running, and the front door is open.
- Connect to your Nero controller via the web browser. This process can not be completed from the mobile apps.
- Navigate to Apps and then Install Apps.
- Search for 'Reactor' in the search bar, click the Details button.
- Install the plugin and wait until the dialogue says it is now safe to exit this screen. Do no exist this screen or close the browser window until you see this message.
Create a Reactor sensor
Reactor works by creating a sensor for each logic set you want to create. You can then create actions for both the true and the false state for the sensor, giving a huge amount of flexibility.
- Go to the device page for the main Reactor device (the one with the blue icon).
- Click on Add Sensor to create a new Reactor device to configure.
- Return to the device page and you should see your new Reactor sensor. If it isn't visible you will need to refresh your browser to ensure it is in sync with your gateway.